Harvest Sausage and Farrow Bowl
PERRI® Sweet or Hot Italian Sausage combined with farro, roasted red pepper, grapes and broccoli rabe for a light and healthy lunch or dinner.
Sausage used in this recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) PERRI® Sweet or Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed and chopped (about 8 cups)
- 2 red peppers, chunked
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups prepared farro
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a baking sheet, combine the broccoli rabe, peppers and grapes; toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare sausages according to package directions; cut into ¼-inch coin-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, 1/3 cup olive oil, sugar, Dijon and salt; until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the roasted vegetables, farro, sausage and vinaigrette.