Sausage and Roasted Broccoli Rabe with Olives
Perri® Sweet Italian Sausage is paired with roasted broccoli rabe that is tossed with olive oil, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, olive blend with peppers and shredded Parmesan cheese to make a perfect meal any time of year.
Sausage used in this recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) PERRI® Sweet Italian Sausage
- 2 bunches broccoli rabe, trimmed, washed and chopped (about 10 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2/3 cup pitted olive mix with peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a greased baking sheet, toss the broccoli rabe, olive oil and salt.
- Roast until tender; about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; keep warm.
- Toss roasted broccoli rabe with the crushed red pepper, olives and Parmesan cheese. Serve with prepared sausages.
Perri® is a registered trademark of Johnsonville, LLC